The Software Developer, reporting to the Software Development Manager and the Vice President of Products & Technology, is part of a team responsible for the development of GeoWorx®, the company’s suite of GIS and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) integration products.
- Software coding, debugging, and testing
- Create software architecture design specification based on requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise in the software during customer evaluation period
- Interact with customers about existing and desired product enhancements
- Support the Software Implementation Consultants as necessary during delivery phase.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player. Must work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Esri ArcObjects, ArcGIS Server web API’s including Java Script and Flex
- Spring or Hibernate, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Test Driven Development and testing frameworks
- Experience with Oracle Databases/SQL a plus
- Experience with distributed source control such as Git and Bitbucket.
Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Be GeoNexus Technologies’ next great hire; send your resume to email@example.com